TERMS & CONDITIONS
WELCOME TO EBB & FLOW WELLNESS
Unless otherwise indicated, Ebb & Flow owns all copyright of the material on the Website. All registered or unregistered trademarks used on the Website are the property of their respective owners.
All copyright, data, text, software, images, graphics, trademarks, logos, interfaces, photographs, and other intellectual property (Content) on the Website is owned, controlled by, or licensed to Ebb & Flow Wellness. Except for viewing the content for your own personal non-commercial use, Ebb & Flow does not grant you any rights to use the Website or content for any other purpose unless it expressly consents in writing.
• All prices are quoted in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and all transactions are processed in Australian Dollars ($AUD).
• Prices, products and offers include GST.
• All prices are correct at the time of online publication. Prices are subject to change without notice.
• All items are promoted in good faith to be available at the time of ordering.
• Sale items are only available at the lower price during the sale period.
• Unforeseen supply problems or unexpected demand may occasionally result in stock being unavailable.
• We reserve the right to amend prices and printing errors.
STUDIO CLASSES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read through our Terms and Conditions prior to attending your class.
• While we endeavour to deliver all our classes on time and as advertised, classes are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
• Teachers are subject to change without notice.
• Ebb & Flow Wellness is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
• Bookings are to be made via the app or at the studio.
• Late entry will not be permitted.
• Ebb & Flow Wellness is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
• Ebb & Flow Wellness has the right to refuse entry at anytime.
• Prices may increase from time to time to reflect increases in cost and benefits.
- By signing up to an auto direct debit membership you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to understand the conditions.
• The class passes and memberships exclude attendance at guest teachers’ classes and workshops or speciality classes.
• Passes and memberships cannot be shared. Anyone found to be sharing their pass or membership will be denied entry and have their pass or membership cancelled.
• Payment needs to be made upon booking. To book into a class you must either have a membership or pay at the time of booking.
• Gift memberships are not redeemable for cash.
• We allow a 4 week pause on your membership every 12 months. So, if you are going away, let us know via email at least 2 weeks prior to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will freeze your membership accordingly (at no charge).
I understand that classes at Ebb & Flow Wellness may be physically strenuous and I voluntarily participate in them with full knowledge that there is risk of personal injury, property loss or death.
By booking into a class or entering the studio you automatically agree to the above terms & conditions.
Ebb & Flow Wellness studio does offer a credit on merchandise if it is faulty. It must be returned within 7 days with a valid receipt of purchase. Items must retain tags and not have been used or worn. We retain the right to refuse return/credit.
• Introduction 28 day pass are strictly non-refundable.
• The Intro Month are available only once and cannot be suspended or refunded.
• 10 and 20 class passes are non refundable.
• No holds or suspensions on class passes
Cancellation of auto Membership
We understand sometimes you might need to cancel your membership.
We need 1 months notice in writing via our email email@example.com
A $99 cancellation fee applies for any members leaving within the first 6 months, which is payable on notification of cancellation.